-: Evergreen Portfolio :-
1) CDSL – CMP (338)
- CDSL is the second Largest depository of the country after NSDL, which operates in Bombay Stock Exchange.
- Its commands 42 per cent market share in the total accounts opened in demat space which Crossed Recently 1 Crore.
- There are 581 depository participants and 161 branches.
- Single Competitor NSDL which is Not Listed so CDSL is a Only Choice in this Sector.
- Company’s Promoters BOB, BOI, SBI, HDFC and BSE have good Experience which Drive Company’s Future Growth.
- No Doubt NSDL is Good then CDSL, but Now we have only one choice CDSL.
- As per My Personal Opinion we have to Invest in CDSL for Long-term...
2) HUDCO -CMP(84)
- HUDCO – a PSU miniratna is in the business of financing housing and urban infrastructure projects.
Investors hoping to benefit from the government’s push towards affordable housing and infrastructure sectors.
Since FY14, the proportion of housing portfolio has increased from 26% and it hopes to raise it further as it looks to participate in government schemes such as Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) and National Urban Livelihoods Mission (NULM).
- No worry about Bad Loan – The board and management have since March 2013 decided to stop sanctioning of new housing and urban finance loans to private sector entities due to Large defaults and NPA risk.
- Due to No peer company model like HUDCO , I give Buy suggestion for Longterm Investment.
3) SHEELA FOAM – CMP(1308)
- Sheela Foam Ltd (SFL) is a leading manufacturer of mattresses in India marketed under flagship brand “Sleepwell”.
- It manufactures other foam-based home comfort products targeted primarily at Indian retail consumers, as well as technical grades of polyurethane foam (“PU Foam”) for end use in a wide range of industries.
- Right Now India’s 70% of population sleeps on traditional bedding and 30% sleeping on comfortable Mattresses. With rising disposable income and increasing Urbanization, Penetration is likely to increase benefiting branded players.
- In Last Quarter, there are 28 MF Scheme bought SFL Shares…
- As Per the Share Holding Pattern Given Below Only 1 Promoters Sell 14.3% Share in IPO rest 85.7% share is in Under Promoters Hand, its show self confidence about their company and Brand. Also Large MF holding this Stock in their Portfolio so Public Holding is very low.
- Almost Debt Free Company with 86% Promoters Holding.
- So Finally as per My Personal Opinion this stock Must have in everyone Portfolio ,some point I discuss above like Promoters Shareholding , Sleepwell Brand Name, MF Holding, Retail People Income Increase give Stocks Strong Buy Rating. Long term Investors Buy Sheela Foam in Every Decline.
4) Wimplast – CMP(1380)
- Wim Plast Ltd (WPL) is the part of Cello group India and has been marketing all its products under brand name “Cello”.
- Wimplast is leveraging the brand ‘Cello’ by creating value in the market where Nilkamal and Supreme are already present and are expected to benefit from rising Urbanization.
- The company has gained market share of 14% (in value terms) and is the third largest player after Nilkamal and Supreme in the organized market.
- Company’s Last 5 Years Sales and Profit Increase Subsequently.
- Its Debt Free Company with 72% Promoters Holding.
All Above 4 Stocks are Evergreen Stocks and I suggest everyone to Buy the Above Stocks on Every Decline only for Longterm Investment..
Declaimer: I am not SEBI Approved Adviser and My suggestion on the above stocks are only for Investment, Invest in Above stock after your own Research and take advice from your Investment Adviser. I am not Resposible for any kind of Loss make in above stocks.
If You Like Our Article then Subscribe to Rejems By Email.
For More Article CLICK HERE